Read this before you register over the Web!
Web registration is available to all continuing students pursuing degrees and certificates.
You must have the following to register online:
- Your Student Identification number (SID).
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Your PIN is your date of birth in mmddyy format (example: May 7, 1985 would be 050785) unless you have changed it, which we encourage you to do as soon as possible for security purposes. If you have forgotten your PIN, ask your faculty advisor for this number before registering. Discuss the classes you wish to take when meeting with your advisor.
- Some classes may require additional codes called entry codes.
- If a class requires an instructor's permission, you will need an entry code from the instructor of the class.
- If the class has a math or English prerequisite, you will need to take the COMPASS placement test at Assessment (room W204). If you have taken a placement test or math or English classes at another college, you will need to provide documentation to Enrollment Services (room W201) prior to being permitted to register for the class. If you cannot demonstrate you have met the prerequisite, you will be unable to register for the class.
- Internet Explorer
- Some of the Student Toolbox tools will fail to work properly without Internet Explorer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can register at your appointed registration time or any time after. Click here to check your registration time.
The cut-off date for registering online is three days after the quarter begins.
You may pay tuition and fees over the Web (choose "credit card payment" on the menu at the left), by mail with check or money order, or in person at the Cashier located in the West Building 201F.
PAYMENT DEADLINE - When registering for courses you are obligated to pay the tuition and fees for those classes on the first day of the quarter. Students are encouraged to pay at the time of registration or to enroll in the payment plan program. If you enroll in a payment plan you must withdraw by the scheduled refund dates to receive the level of refunds outlined in the college's refund policy. Students who enroll after the first day of the quarter must pay tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students with tuition and fees that have not been received by the end of the 5th day of the quarter are subject to being dropped from classes. Unpaid balances may be subject to collections and you may be responsible for any collection and legal fees.
Students may not be able enroll in distance learning classes at LWTech if they reside in certain states. Please contact email@example.com to see if we are authorized in your state.
LWTech continues to work towards meeting federal and state authorization guidelines in states outside of Washington.