- All tuition and fees are due on the first day of the quarter.
- Students are encouraged to pay at the time of registration or enroll in the Student Payment Plan.
- There are options to either pay in full using a bank account number or choose credit card payment to pay your full balance with a credit card. Either payment method will only allow payment for one quarter at a time. If you need to pay for two quarters, please make separate payments.
- The full amount shown due will be billed to your credit card or bank account when you pay these online credit card or bank account payment options.
- Tuition for registration after the first day of the quarter is due at the time of registration.
- Students who have not paid their tuition (or first payment if enrolled in Student Payment Plan), and are not receiving financial aid or other funding assistance are subject to being dropped from classes after the fifth day of the quarter.
- Internet Explorer browser is required to use this online payment system.
- If you elect a credit card, the payment system accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards only. You cannot use a debit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Unpaid balances may be subject to collections including additional collection costs and legal fees.